Thu, Jan 2, 2020
Fri, Jan 3, 2020
Sat, Jan 4, 2020
- These shows are 18+. Valid ID is required.
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- Premium seating is in the front three rows. GA is first come, first serve.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2-drink minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase 2 drinks off the menu. This can be an alcoholic, or non-alcoholic drink.
- Plus and Premier Ticket Option covers the 2-Drink Minimum! No additional purchases necessary!
- 7:30 PM Show/6:30 PM Doors
- 10:00 PM Show/9:30 PM Doors
When it comes to comedy, Mike Cronin does it all: stand up, writing,
improv, film, and sketches. Even some of his characters do stand up. In
fact, recently he made it to the finals of the Funniest Person In
Cincinnati Contest as himself and also a character. In the stand up
world, he appeared in the first ever Limestone Comedy Festival. In the
sketch/improv world he was a cast member of the show Underbelly which
was named Cincinnati's Best Comedy Show of 2009 and spawned shows in New
York and LA. Mike's film work includes three award-winning 48 Hour
Film Festival projects and co-writing/directing /starring in a music
video for "The Hipster Song," which has over 800,000 views on YouTube.
No matter which way you see Mike Cronin, you will leave laughing.