Fri, May 28, 2021
Sat, May 29, 2021
- These shows are 18+. Valid ID is required.
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- Premium seating is in the front three rows. GA is first come, first serve.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2-item minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase any 2-items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic drink, non-alcoholic drink, or a snack.
- 7:30 PM Show/6:30 PM Doors
- 10:00 PM Show/9:30 PM Doors
- Friday and Saturday Early: $12.50-$17.50
- Friday and Saturday Late: $10-$15
Born and raised on the rough Nebraska streets (gravel roads), Nick Hoff is an actor/comedian living in Los Angeles. He most recently shot episodes for a new MTV show “Acting Out” premiering this fall. Often seen in commercials for Miller Lite, Wendy’s and Amazon, Nick has been cast by some of the top directors in the business including Peter Farrelly, James Mangold and Philip Seymour Hoffman. He has been a comedy writer for Life & Style magazine as well as a featured act in such prestigious comedy festivals as Boston, Big Sky, Seattle, Los Angeles and San Luis Obispo where he was named “Best of the Fest”.
In 2015/16 Nick was hand-picked by Jeff Foxworthy and Larry the Cable Guy to open for them on their critically acclaimed “We’ve Been Thinking” Tour. Nick has headlined the “Pink Ribbon Comedy Tour” which made stops in 40 cities doing 65 shows all raising money for breast cancer research. He was also part of the “Walk of Shame” national comedy tour, which was not quite so noble a cause. When he’s not touring the country, Nick can be heard on Sirius XM Radio, Hulu’s Comedy Time, and on WGN’s Bob & Tom Show.