Thu, May 25, 2023
Fri, May 26, 2023
Sat, May 27, 2023
Tickets: $10 - $20
- These shows are 18+. Valid ID is required.
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- Premium seating is in the front few rows. GA is first come, first serve.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2-item minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase any 2-items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic drink, non-alcoholic drink, or a snack.
- 7:00 PM Show/6:00 PM Doors
- 7:30 PM Show/6:30 PM Doors
- 9:45 PM Show/9:00 PM Doors
- 10:15 PM Show/9:30 PM Doors
- Thursday: $10 - $16
- Friday Late: $10 - $15
- Friday Early/Saturday: $15 - $20
Always the class clown (and spending most of his formative years in the principal's office), Rob Brackenridge was destined to become a comedian. Born and raised in Wisconsin, Rob has been based out of Los Angeles since 1992 and spends most of the year on the road, "bringing the funny" to audiences around the world. He tours regularly for the U.S. troops on the Miller Lite "Lite Laffs" program, and has performed in 10 different countries and most of the 50 states.
Rob's travels have taken him from the desert sands of Saudi Arabia, where he entertained the troops, to the frozen tundra of the North Pole, where he worked with the Red Hot Chili Peppers at the Molson Ice Polar Beach Party.
Rob's television credits include Comedy Central's "Make Me Laugh" and "Stand-Up, Stand-Up." He has worked in many comedy clubs, including the Improv in Los Angeles, the Comedy Store in London and Catch a Rising Star in New York and Las Vegas.