These Shows will Take Place With The Following Social Distancing Guidelines:
- Capacity Reduced to 80%
- Staff Will Wear Masks
- Temp Checks Of Staff and Guests
- Tables and Chairs Fully Sanitized
- If Show Cancelled, Tickets Refunded
- If your party is smaller than 4, you will likely be sat with other guests.
- These shows are 18+. Valid ID is required.
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- Premium seating is in the front three rows. GA is first come, first serve.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2-item minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase any 2-items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic drink, non-alcoholic drink, or a snack.
- 7:30 PM Show/6:30 PM Doors
- 10:00 PM Show/9:30 PM Doors
- Thursday: $15-$23
- Friday and Saturday: $20-$28
Join Vicki Barbolak on her around the world Trailer Nasty Tour in 2019! You've seen her on America's Got Talent...now see her live! Vicki Barbolak was a fan favorite and TOP 10 finalist on the 2018 America's Got Talent Show. Howie Mandel told Vicki and America, "I think you just came up with your own sitcom, Trailer Nasty. There’s room for someone like you in a sitcom, your wonderful I love you." Come and see for yourself. When Vicki was 38 years young, she saw an ad for a stand-up comedy class. That class changed her life. Vicki quickly realized that making people laugh gave her more happiness than she ever dreamed possible. After a few years of open mic nights, Vicki was taken under the wing of Mitzi Shore, owner of The Comedy Store where Vicki developed as a Comedian. In the 20 years since, Vicki 's been named a member of Jay Leno's NBC Laugh Squad, Won Funniest Mom In America on Nick @ Nite, has been featured by E! Television as the Next Breakout Star to come from The Comedy Store, and was a fan favorite and finalist on Season 13 of America's Got Talent in 2018. Vicki's comedy reflects life as Mom, her many marriages, and her love of the Southern California Trailer Park Lifestyle.