Feature: Dan Kaurin
Ticket Price: $8-$17.50
These shows will take place, with the following social distancing measures:
- Capacity Reduced to 35%
- 6-Feet Between All Tables
- Staff will wear masks
- Temp checks will be done of all Staff.
- No one will be sat with guest not in their own party (Unless both parties are 100% comfortable with it)
- Tables and Chairs Sanitized Between Shows
- If the show ends up cancelled, we will refund your tickets in full.
- These shows are 18+. Valid ID is required.
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- Premium seating is in the front three rows. GA is first come, first serve.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2-item minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase any 2-items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic drink, non-alcoholic drink, or a snack.
- 7:30 PM Show/6:30 PM Doors
- 10:00 PM Show/9:30 PM Doors
- Thursday: $8-$12
- Friday and Saturday Early: $12.50-$17.50
- Saturday Late: $10-$15
Travis was raised where Kurt Cobain learned to smile, in Grays Harbor, near the rainforests of Washington State. The lack of sunshine and abundance of caffeine fostered his obsessive personality. With an act that intertwines real personal stories and experiences with absurd and imaginative meanderings, he invites the audience to escape into the sometimes dark but always lighthearted playground of his psyche.
Travis has made a name for himself touring across the United States and Canada bouncing between comedy clubs, theaters, colleges, cruise ships, and a million different bar gigs. Travis has performed at the 2019 Moontower Comedy Festival, 2016 Seattle International Comedy Competition, 2018 Cape Fear Comedy Festival, 2018 Westside Comedy Showdown in Santa Monica and won "Best of the Fest" at the Burbank Comedy Festival in 2018 as well as making the top 8 comics out of 101 selected for the Main Event of the World Series of Comedy the same year.