Feature: Alex Dragicevich
Ticket Price: $8-$17.50
These shows will take place, with the following social distancing measures:
- Capacity Reduced to 35%
- 6-Feet Between All Tables
- Staff will wear masks
- Temp checks will be done of all Staff.
- No one will be sat with guest not in their own party (Unless both parties are 100% comfortable with it)
- Tables and Chairs Sanitized Between Shows
- If the show ends up cancelled, we will refund your tickets in full.
- These shows are 18+. Valid ID is required.
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- Premium seating is in the front three rows. GA is first come, first serve.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2-item minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase any 2-items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic drink, non-alcoholic drink, or a snack.
- 7:30 PM Show/6:30 PM Doors
- 10:00 PM Show/9:30 PM Doors
- Thursday: $8-$12
- Friday and Saturday Early: $12.50-$17.50
- Saturday Late: $10-$15
Starting comedy on a whim at an open mic in the year 2000, Mike Brody has since devoted his life to perfecting the delivery of his high-energy act. Bucking the trend of the apathetic comedian, his genuine passion for his craft draws audience members into the unique world of Mike Brody: An affable, clever guy whose life is often derailed by his own neurotic, obsessive-compulsive and clumsy tendencies.
Brody has worked with Jay Pharoah, Dave Attell, Patrice O'Neal, Emo Philips, Joy Behar, Doug Stanhope, Doug Benson, and legendary street performer/madman/savant Wesley Willis. He is the official event comedian for the SyFy Channel’s TV show “Ghost Hunters” and has also appeared on the nationally syndicated radio program "The Bob & Tom Show" as well as "The Dan Patrick Show".
Brody is also the creator of the "Kevin Love Jersey Burning - MN Nice Style" YouTube video, which went viral with over 2.5 million views. It was featured on Sports Center, Sports Illustrated, USA Today, LA Times, Chicago Tribune and nearly every major news/sports site.