These Shows will Take Place With The Following Social Distancing Guidelines:
- Capacity Reduced to 80%
- Staff Will Wear Masks
- Temp Checks Of Staff and Guests
- Tables and Chairs Fully Sanitized
- If Show Cancelled, Tickets Refunded
- If your party is smaller than 4, you will likely be sat with other guests.
- These shows are 18+. Valid ID is required.
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- Premium seating is in the front three rows. GA is first come, first serve.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2-item minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase any 2-items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic drink, non-alcoholic drink, or a snack.
- 7:30 PM Show/6:30 PM Doors
- 10:00 PM Show/9:30 PM Doors
- Thursday: $8-$12
- Friday and Saturday Early: $12.50-$17.50
- Saturday Late: $10-$15
Matt McClowry is not your typical stand-up comic. A tall, clean-cut comic originally frim Detroit, he has overcome childhood diagnosis of Asperger's syndrome, to use his sharp wit to wow audiences. While Asperger's might seem like an insurmountable obstacle to successfully performing stand-up, as its symptoms seem incompatible with the skill set required to make a crowd of strangers laugh. However, Matt is an able and confident performer, laconically delivering observations about a host of modern absurdities in a deep, distinctive deadpan. Matt has been gaining national exposure recently with club, college, and festival appearances from coast to coast, including an impressive third place finish at the “World Series of Comedy” in Las Vegas. You might never know he had Asperger's Syndrome if he didn't talk about it onstage.