Note: We will be checking temps at the door and masks are required when entering. If you are not with a party of 4 you will likely be sharing a table with strangers and our seating is not socially distanced for this show.
- These shows are 18+. Valid ID is required.
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- Premium seating is in the front three rows. GA is first come, first serve.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2-item minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase any 2-items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic drink, non-alcoholic drink, or a snack.
- 7:30 PM Show/6:30 PM Doors
- 10:15 PM Show/9:30 PM Door
Damon Wayans Jr is an American actor, comedian and writer. Widely known for as his the character of character Coach on New Girl on Fox and before that as Brad Williams in the ABC sitcom Happy Endings for which he was nominated for the Critics' Choice Award for Best Supporting Actor.
In 2014, he starred in the comedy film Let's Be Cops, and provided the voice of Wasabi in Big Hero 6 which Won an Oscar for Best Animated Feature Film of the Year for the 2015 Academy Awards.
Wayans Jr. made his film debut when he was cast in his father's feature film of 1994, Blankman, playing Young Kevin. He later appeared on his father's sitcom My Wife and Kids as John, one of Junior's friends. He later worked as a staff writer on the series. In fact, the character of Junior was loosely based on Wayans Jr. himself!
He appeared in and served as a writer on The Underground. Wayans Jr. also surprised audiences when he garnered a standing ovation during his debut appearance on Def Comedy Jam. He starred in the Wayans
family comedy Dance Flick as the film's main character, Thomas.
He has been on tour selling out all over the country in theatres and casino’s