Feature: David James Spaliaras
- These shows are 18+. Valid ID is required.
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- Premium seating is in the front three rows. GA is first come, first serve.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2-item minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase any 2-items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic drink, non-alcoholic drink, or a snack.
- 7:30 PM Show/6:30 PM Doors
- 10:00 PM Show/9:30 PM Doors
- Friday and Saturday Early: $12.50-$17.50
- Saturday Late: $10-$15
Johnny Beehner puts on a funny show. He’s got everything you want from a comic: He’s silly, he’s likeable, and he’s fun.
With a background in improvisational theater including training at Chicago’s prestigious Second City, as well as the Upright Citizens Brigade in Los Angeles, Johnny brings a very unique style to the stage.
Beehner made his network television debut in January of 2015 as one of the last comedians to appear on the Late Show with David Letterman. He has made numerous appearances on FOX’s “Laughs” television show, has appeared on AXS tv’s “Gotham Comedy Live,” and regularly appears on the nationally syndicated Bob & Tom Show. His comedy can be heard regularly on XM/ Sirius Satellite radio.
Other notable and accomplishments of Johnny’s include winning First place in Comcast’s 2014 season of “Trial By Laughter,” placing third in the 2014 “Laughing Skull Comedy Festival” of Atlanta, and making it to the finals in the 2012 “Great American Comedy Festival”. He was named one of Ricky Gervais’ Top 5 picks in the “Just Sayin” stand up contest.
Johnny was recently named one of 2015’s Top10, “Hot Comics to Watch” by his wife. She says that he would have a shot at the #1 spot if he would “work just a little bit harder”.
He’s a married man, a new dad, and his current life goal is to win just one argument with his beautiful wife.