Featuring: Trae Crowder (Liberal Redneck), Corey Ryan Forrester & Drew Morgan.
- These shows are 18+. Valid ID is required.
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- Premium seating is in the front three rows. GA is first come, first serve.
- Our tables seat 4 people, so purchasing 4 or more tickets is the only way to ensure a table to yourself.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2-item minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase any 2-items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic drink, non-alcoholic drink, or a snack.
- 7:30 PM Show/6:30 PM Doors
- 10:15 PM Show/9:40 PM Doors
Trae Crowder (The Liberal Redneck), Drew Morgan and Corey Forrester have firmly established themselves as three of the most exciting new voices in comedy of their generation. Often compared to Carlin and Hicks, or a modern-twist on the Blue Collar Comedy Tour, the trio of comedians and writers challenge stereotypes and deeply-held beliefs about what is means to grow up humbly in the South. Their unique brand of relatable yet belief-challenging stand-up entertains audiences across the US, including some of the most unexpected cities. Focused on coming together and exploring evergreen social issues, Trae, Corey & Drew are blazing a comedic path to stardom.
In 2016, stand up comedian and writer, Trae Crowder, gained immediate social media viral fame from his series of topical rants as "The Liberal Redneck". With over 165 Million views and appearances on Nightline, MSNBC and ABC, Trae began touring nationally as part of the wellRED comedy tour with partners, Drew Morgan and Corey Forrester. The trio are co-authors of the best-selling book, Liberal Redneck Manifesto: Draggin Dixie Outta The Dark and have found critical success performing to sold-out clubs and theaters in over 200 markets across the country.
Trae, Corey and Drew have been featured guests on The View (ABC), Real Time with Bill Maher (HBO), Nightline (ABC), Last Word with Lawrence O’Donnell (MSNBC), CNN Tonight with Don Lemon and various programs on MTV, MSNBC, CNN, BBC, Forbes, Rolling Stone, Fusion, NPR and SiriusXM. They also co-host their own topical weekly podcast recorded on the road, wellRED podcast, which has reached over 2.5 Million downloads internationally.
Trae Crowder is a regular video contributor in partnership with ATTN: for Facebook and formerly, The New York Daily News. The trio are currently in development with a major broadcast network for a scripted sitcom series and a whole bunch of other projects they can't talk about right now because they've gone all Hollywood.