Mark “KidWok” Britten - The artist formerly known as “ChinaMan”
The Austin Chronicle said, “He’s a rockstar trapped in a comic’s body, and watching him try to get out will make your little belly hurt from laughter!”
Mark “KidWok” Britten was formerly known as “Chinaman” (1999-2017) thru his numerous appearances on the nationally syndicated radio show “Bob and Tom”. In 2009, Mark also had a One Man Show at the Hard Rock Casino in Las Vegas with heavy metal drummer Icon Vinnie Paul Abbott (Pantera).
Mark was cast as 7 characters in the original English dubs of DragonBall Z (1999-2002). He created the voices of Burter, Korin, Grand Kai, Ox-King, Moori, Alien Announcer, and Rings for the series. If you watched Dragonball Z on Toonami, the Cartoon Network, or during the VHS era, chances are you grew up hearing Mark’s voice over work as a soundtrack to your childhood! He is considered one of the OG’s of the Funimation English dub actors.
KidWok can be seen live touring U.S. comic conventions (ComicCons) and comedy clubs with his “KameHame HAHA” tour. For dates check his website kidwok.com.
- 2022 official MC/host and official voice at Bell County ComicCon (>30k attendees), Colorado Springs ComicCon (>35k), and Rhode Island Comic Con (>100k attendees)
- 2017-present - Comic Convention appearances across the U.S.
- “America’s Got Talent” 2016 producer's callbacks, politely declined signing the contract
- 2 Vegas One-man shows at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino with the late Heavy Metal Icon and drummer for Pantera, Vinnie Paul Abbott
- 8x on “The Bob & Tom Show” (syndicated in over 120 markets)
- top 50 XM Satellite artist early 2000s
- Covered 2002 Olympics in Salt Lake City, UT on Rock 99
- NBC’s “Last Comic Standing” appearance 2003
- VH-1’s Celebrity Rock N Roll Poker Tournament 2007 warm-up
- FOX - “ Pokerstars.net Million Dollar Challenge” 2010
- as heard on “Pandora” under “KidWok” and “ChinaMan”